DESTACADO!!!

lunes, abril 20

Inglés 5to A & B TM

                                                      Hello children. How are you today? Let´s get to know each other.

Todo se copia y se dibuja en el cuaderno/carpeta de inglés. No hace falta imprimir nada.
Sí tienen dudas escriban en comentarios. 

Warm up

What do you do in your free time? 

  I sing a song.

  I read a book.


 Free Time Activities and Sports


 

1.Take a look at the following chart. It´s about me! Miss Vero. ( Leer el cuadro de información personal)

Teacher with Stick and Apple - Cartoon Character — Stock Vector ...Familias: seguimos trabajando el tema de brindar información personal con el vocabulario y las estructuras necesarias para tal fin.



Personal info

NAME: VERÓNICA

COUNTRY: ARGENTINA

CITY: BUENOS AIRES

PETS: DOG(X)

FOOD:  PIZZA (YES) FISH (NO)

ABILITIES: DANCE ( YES) SWIM (NO)

FAVOURITE COLOUR: PURPLE

FREE TIME ACTIVITIES: READ BOOKS, WATCH A FILM

2. Read the text about Miss Vero and complete the gaps with the missing information. Use the chart to help you. ( Leer el texto y completar con la información correcta. Usar el cuadro para ayudarte).

My name is ....................... I am from ....................... I live in the city of ........................................
I haven´t got a ............................... I like ...................... but I don´t like...........................................
I can ...................... but I can´t .......................... My favourite colour is ..........................................
I ........................ books or I .............................. a film in my free time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Now make your own personal info  chart. ( Realizar mi propio cuadro con información personal)

 NAME: .........................................

COUNTRY: ...................................

CITY: .............................................

PETS: ............................................. 

FOOD: ............................................ (YES) ..................................................... (NO)

ABILITIES: ................................... (YES) ..................................................... (NO)

FAVOURITE COLOUR: .............................................

FREE TIME ACTIVITIES: ........................................ / ............................................

4. Draw your face.  (Dibujar tu cara)

5. Write a paragraph about you. (Escribir un párrafo sobre vos) 

My name is ........................................ I am from .................................... I live in the city of ..............
I have got a ................................. / I haven´t got a ................................
I like ........................................... but I don´t like ..................................
I can ........................................... but I can´t ..........................................
My favourite colour is ................................
I ................................................. or ........................................................ in my free time.

No hay comentarios: