DESTACADO!!!

lunes, abril 20

INGLES 6TO Y 7MO TM

Hello kids!!! How are you? HOLA chicos como estan? les dejo estas actividades para esta semana. 
Recuerden dejarme en comentarios las dudas que tengan. Cuidense
6th A- 6th B
Listen this song COUNT ON ME - BRUNO MARS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msl2fl3h59I
3- Answer these questions 
  What are friends supposed to do? What is your friend like?

7th A -7th B
 Listen this song THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL - MICHAEL JACKSONS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0neY33G1emQ
1- Complete the song using these words
SIDE- ECTASY-FIVE- KNOWN-AROUND-TOWN-BEFORE-ON-FOREVERMORE-TWICE
Hey pretty baby with the high heels ____
You give me fever Like I've never, ever ______
You're just a product of loveliness
I like the groove of your walk, Your talk, your dress
I feel your fever From miles ______
I'll pick you up in my car
And we'll paint the _____
Just kiss me baby
And tell me _______
That you're the one for me
The way you make me feel
(The way you make me feel)
You really turn me on
(You really turn me on)
You knock me off of my feet
(You knock me off of my feet)
My lonely days are gone
(My lonely days are gone)
I like the feelin' you're givin' me
Just hold me baby and I'm in ______
Oh I'll be workin' from nine to _______
To buy you things to keep you by my ______
I never felt so in love _____
Just promise baby, you'll love me ____________
I swear I'm keepin' you satisfied
'Cause you're the one for me
2- watch the video clip and answer these questions 
a- Do you like Michael JAckson´s style  and dance performance?
b- How would you feel if you were the girl in the video?scared? lucky?



4 comentarios:

Aracely Britez dijo...

Seño tengo que escribir en ingles ¿como es mi amigo?

Miss Giselle dijo...

Si aracely usa adjetivos tal como :he is... kind ,he is...etc sabrias si tus compañeros estan al tanto de las actividades?

Aracely Britez dijo...

Hola seño, Le queria pregutar como le enviamos la tarea y segun el grupo de madres la mayoria lo vamos haciendo la tarea saludos virtuales Aracely

Miss Giselle dijo...

que alegria Aracely , me alegra que puedan ir realizando las tareas les voy a dejar un mail me pueden ir mandando ahi las actividades realizadas giselle.choque@bue.edu.ar